How We Work
Power On Connections streamlined processes deliver shorter timescales - without the headaches, inefficiencies and restraints the traditional incumbent route can bring. From your initial enquiry and free, no obligation quotation through to design and delivery, our team is focused on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
Collectively, Power On Connections provide customers with the best electricity connections and fibre solutions, with an individually tailored service and dedicated support throughout.
At tender stage, we will:
- Appoint a designer to your enquiry
- Provide a direct point of contact to answer any queries
- Assess equipment location, access requirements, room sizes, etc.
- Complete all applications to the DNO with correct information
- Process the non-contestable offer from the DNO and assess for regulatory conformance
- Survey off-site routes and liaise with the local authority to ensure accuracy
- Prepare a detailed all-inclusive offer, including a design and cost breakdown, with no cost outlay
- Offer further options for HV works if required
At construction stage, we will:
- Appoint a dedicated Project Manager
- Attend site meetings to discuss project progress
- Provide construction phase Health & Safety plans
- Provide a detailed Construction Programme
- Produce detailed construction drawings
- In-house legal team to coordinate Wayleaves and incorporated legal documentation to eliminate delays on energisation dates
- Manage all interfaces with the DNO and ensure regulatory conformance
- Flexible with our resources to fit with your build programme
- Co-ordinate our works with other parties
- Provide safe systems of work
Every Power On Connections project is completed to the highest safety and quality standards with risk assessment part of our safe system of work. See our Health and Safety and Accreditations pages for further details.