We provide tailored solutions for new electricity and fibre connections on new-build developments nationwide. Our in-house utility experts create customised designs for each project - whatever its type or size and however complex.
We can design, deliver and adopt electricity distribution networks, arranging for their long-term ownership through our group's regulated Independent Distribution Network Operator (IDNO) licence. This brings many additional benefits to our customers including vastly enhanced control of the connection programme and phased energisations at no additional cost. The removal of the DNO from the critical path also leads to greater efficiency in the co-ordination of the project and legal processes.
Our services include:
- New electricity connections - High Voltage (HV) or large Low Voltage (LV) supplies
- Accredited to conduct self-determination in most DNO regions by ascertaining the nearest point of connection
- Value engineering with in-house self-approve design solutions and inclusive project management
- Substations - design, build and adopt up to 132kV
- Accredited to undertake self-connection works
- Undertake all offsite and onsite works with the comprehensive engagement of local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Long-term ownership and operation of networks
- Ultrafast Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) networks on residential developments
- Part of a multi-utility family of companies. Our capabilities include: electricity, gas, water, wastewater, fibre and district energy connections
To find out more download our Corporate Brochure
, call 03453 223322 or contact your Regional Account Manager.